THIS MEMBERSHIP IS FOR A SINGLE PERSON OVER THE AGE OF 60.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ENTER ALL THE DETAILS REQUIRED INCLUDING NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS AND POSTAL ADDRESS WHEN ORDERING. IF ORDERING AS A GIFT, PLEASE ENCLOSE DETAILS OF THE MEMBERSHIP IN THE NOTES SECTION WHEN ORDERING.
Ever wondered what being a Severn Valley Railway Member is like? Why not find out from as little as £22 a year?
Become a part of an exclusive club and find out exactly what you can discover – whilst helping one of the largest heritage railways to keep running.
It’s simple to join and there’s so much to discover, including meeting a variety of new people who share your passion for steam locomotives and the history of the SVR.
So, why not join us?
For a one-off monthly payment, you enjoy
- Reduced fares on almost all days that we operate.
- 10% discount in Refreshment Rooms and in retail stores across the Railway.
- An expertly curated quarterly magazine, including latest news, behind-the-scenes articles and advance details of special events.
- Behind-the-scenes visits to rarely seen areas of the Railway during our annual Members’ weekend (Covid-19 permitting)
- Helping to preserve an important part of Britain’s heritage for the future.
By becoming a member, you have the opportunity to become a volunteer on the Severn Valley Railway – helping to run our extremely popular event and be a part of something really special.
Whether you see yourself as a guard, a Travelling Ticket Inspector, a signalman, an engineer or something completely unique, becoming a member gives you the opportunity to help the Railway, meet new people, learn a variety of new skills and have loads of fun along the way!
Any questions regarding membership, please call 01562 757930 to find out more